Monday 5 March 2012

Comments


I owe an apology to several people who have kindly contributed comments in response to recent posts on this blog but whose comments have not yet been published.

Unfortunately, moderation of comments has proved to be a necessity in view of the high level of spam which blogs unavoidably attract. This unfortunately delays the publication of bona fide comments.

The plain fact is that I have been so busy with client work that it has been impossible to find the time to moderate all the comments which have been flowing in and, as matters stand at the moment, I fear that some further delay may occur before I am in a position to catch up with comments. So please bear with me.

MARTIN GOODALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE NOW CLOSED.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.